Sunday, July 10, 2016

Day 4
8am
Not particularly dramatic weight loss today, down to 191.6 from 192.2 yesterday, but I'll take it.  Waist is down to 38.25 though, which is 1/2 an inch less that yesterday... I dunno, bodies are weird.  Upside is that according to the body fat calculator I've dropped almost a full percent down to 23.28 so I'm safely in the Acceptable/Average category now.  Next milestone is 17% to be in the 'Fitness' range, ultimately below 13% and in the 'Athlete' range.  Please note that I take all of my readings, measurements, statistics, and calculator results with a big grain of salt.  I don't have the inclination or money to invest in DEXA scans for authoritative results but I do feel like the tools I'm using are more than sufficient for marking the trends and see if I'm heading in the right direction.  Ultimately how I feel and look and live are all that are important to me.

No Mom, I don't intend to fast long enough to get there.  I do intend to fast a little longer though.  83 hours so far.  I've run up to 96 hours twice before and this fast has been easier than any in the past so it's looking pretty good to break my personal record and hit triple digits for the first time.

Acetone levels continue to climb, latest reading was 82 and I wonder how high it will go.  I'm looking forward to re-introducing low carb foods and seeing how the numbers change.

7pm
Today's been up and down but I'm feeling good right now  94 hours fasted, pretty sure I'll make it until bed time and wake up with a new record for fasting.

Walked 5 miles today, 19 miles so far.
Day 4 of yoga completed.
Final Acetone reading of the day is also 82.

Bye.



No comments: