Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Day 14
Down another 1lb from yesterday to 187.4, 10.6 lost in under two weeks.  Waist still measures 36, BF% still at 19, or 7% down so far.  Morning Acetone reading was 80.  5.4 miles walked, 69.1 miles so far.  Workout was pretty strong and day 14 of yoga was complete.  Pretty sure that's my longest run of daily yoga ever!  Evening Acetone is up 3 to 83.
Broke the fast after 42 hours with the last bit of the leftover meat baby, some nuts and cheese.  Supper was the super smoothie and we tried the new Halo Top low carb ice cream for a bit of desert.  We tried the BirthDay Cake flavor which my daughter loved but I found too sweet, and the Mint Chocolate Chip which I really enjoyed.

Food Diary is here.  Went over my carb limit of 25 by 6, but that's okay now and then.  Think my stomach has shrunk, having a really hard time eating my limit of calories a day but I have plenty of fuel in the tank for all the exercising so I'm going to guess I'm fat adapted and am making up any shortfalls with my own internal fuel.  That suits me just fine.

No comments: