Friday, July 8, 2016

Day 2
7am
Weighed in at 196 (-2 from yesterday, -2 total), significantly below my line diet projection, however I'm not struggling with the fast so I'll continue for now, about 34 hours in so far.  Acetone reading was only a point higher than last night, I'll keep testing and familiarizing myself with the Ketonix breath analyzer.

I was poking around Myfitnesspal and discovered on July 7th, 2012 I weighed 223lbs, 25 more than this adventure four years later.  Woof.  At least I'm not starting there again.

11am
3.1 miles walked so far, Acetone reading now a 56.

3pm
4.6 miles walked, 9.2 so far.  Workout complete.  42 hours fasted, Acetone reading is up to 63.

9pm
Day 2 of yoga in the can, 48 hours fasted so far.  Feeling pretty good still.  Acetone is 67 for final reading of the day.

Calling it a day.

No comments: