Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Day 9 - Neat!

Mornin! Seems like every time we have hummus and grilled chicken with pita bread I eat too much. It's good though. Anyway, Mr. Scale says 178.8 today.

Maybe he's just kidding.

So today is the Shoulders & Arms workout. I'm Planning to ride the bike to work and back today and do Ab Ripper X this evening. Fairly active day scheduled.

Side note, was kind of hard getting the feet out of the bed this morning, awake now, but man it was warm and comfortable. Gotta keep the eyes on the prize, eyes on the prize. Good news though, I'm only really sore when I move now (vs breathing), so I've that going for me.

I don't think I drank enough water yesterday, will tank up in a few.

I recommend this link for pain tolerance training. I got through it twice. Your mileage may vary.

6:41am
Excellent workout, feeling it now after the nap. Spent most of the 'morning' trying out three free, online, personal finance management products. Basically a Money or Quicken like product that isn't tied to just one computer.

Mint
Wesabe
Clearcheckbook

I'm still undecided, will weigh the pros and cons with you later. Please use the comments if there's one you like better!

UPDATE: The above are too limited for what I wanted to do however this one rocks!
Yodlee
I was able to set up all accounts including bank, credit cards,retirement funds and 401K, student loans and mortgage. Information updates automatically and best of all... FREE!

4:00pm
Good day today. I know I've been saying that a lot and frankly I thought this blog would have a lot more misery and challenge to it. Hopefully in a couple of weeks we'll get to find out how the sleep and workout schedule survives a vacation. Vacations are for me generally periods of decadence and high living, it may be too much for my focus and self discipline. See, there's your drama right there. Stay tuned.

9:44pm
Q) So what happens if you only get half of one of the 20 minute naps?
A) Nothing good brother, nothing good.

No comments: