Sunday, September 16, 2007

Day 7 - Wut?

Sunday 16Sept2007

2:05am
I need to work on putting my feet on the ground as soon as the alarm goes off (the first time). Weight today is 178. Ate a lot of party foods yesterday and it shows. Oh well, do better today.

7:51am
Had my first oversleep, was supposed to get up at 6:30, woke up at 7:40. Feel kind of zombied right now. Coooffffeeeeeeee...

2:44pm
Lunch nap went like clockwork, went food shopping, chillin' with the family.

5:25pm
So I'm somewhere in the middle of the last nap, sleeping hard, dreaming about who-knows-what, when I'm rocked by a massive explosion - scared the heck out of me but I didn't open my eyes. There wasn't any follow up screaming indicative of a all out air assault, so I assumed I dreamed it.
After I got up I found the remains of one of the balloons the kids had brought back from the grocery store. The ceiling fan had eated it.

10:20pm
A great day, weather was perfect, finally cooling off. We all got a lot of outside time this weekend, kids went to sleep easy tonight. I'm looking forward to next week, feeling good!

No comments: