Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Day 8 - You are likely to be eaten by a Grue.

2:16 am
I'm up, weight is down again, 177 this morning. Plyometrics workout today. Was hard to get up this morning, but once out of bed I feel like its getting easier to become alert.

3:30ish
I've been zoning this morning, just killing time looking at the interwebs. Need to make a little bit better use of this hard earned time, maybe make a little plan the night before. More on that later.

5:50am
Alright! Plyo felt a lot better this time, man what a sweat. Now for some water, a little clean up and a nice nap. Later!

7:00pm
Good day today, after all the leg work yesterday and Plyometrics this morning I decided to take it easy today. All the naps went like clockwork and I found it very easy to wake up and jump right back to work, didn't feel fuzzy at all. Maybe I'm getting more acclimated.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Wes, this is pretty cool. I've never heard of that sleep system idea.

I usually sleep about 5-6 hours a night and then nap for 1-2 hours after Hayley goes to bed. It is just sorta my old schedule from working in web production for newspaper - you have to wait until the paper is done. I still don't end working on some of the sites I deal with until 12 or 1am anyway.

I just more productive for some reason from 11-2am so I'd rather nap during the day for a bit.

I'm curious how this goes!

-michelle, your next door neighbor