Friday, September 14, 2007

Day 5 - An adventure is defined by its hardships

2:06am
Okay, I'm up. Went to bed a half hour early last night to see if that would make any difference since the previous two naps were less than optimal. I don't think it did. All I'm sure of right this minute is that I need to get out of this chair if I'm going to stay awake today. Back later.
Oh and weight is 176.6 lbs today. That's about where it was a week ago.

3:27am
Quick update, had a 2 mile walk, a grapefruit, 3 cups of water and am working on a single cup of coffee.
I. Feel. Magnificent.

5:32am
Just finished Legs & Back, not a bad showing for the first time through it. I'm still feeling really, really good. Ab Ripper this evening, got it on the schedule this time.
Time for some more water and then cool down for the 6am nap.

7:16pm
Had a good day, moved the evening nap up to 4:45 to try and get it knocked out before the family needs me and before the kids have the chance to come check on dad every 5 minutes. The nap was good, but I'm yawning pretty hard right now, I guess from the time change. Need to perk up, got another round of Ab Ripper X tonight.

8:10pm
Ab Ripper X = ouch.

2 comments:

Eric said...

Rock on.

Eric said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.