Thursday, September 20, 2007

Day 10 - Wouldn't be fun if it was EASY!

Double digit day! Woot! Going to try the Yoga X workout again, some coffee and gratefruit first however. This is the longest workout at 90 minutes. Weighed in at 179.4 today, wishing I'd gotten a body fat test done at the beginning. Oh well.

New feature time here at Wesproject! In an attempt to keep this as honest as possible, I will now record my diet and exercise over at fitday.com. To keep me motor-vated, I will provide you with the link to follow along.

I would have liked to use dietpower but it doesn't allow data sharing. www.Fitday.com is free and will get the job done - I recommend you check it out too if you want a solid tracking package. Also, www.calorieking.com is an excellent reference for finding the number of calories in a given food item (check out McDonald's sausage and egg biscuit, ouch!) and I'll be using it to supplant fitday's food database.

4:00am
Yoga X time, lets see if I can do the whole 90 minutes.

5:48am
Well, that was a heck of a thing. More practice is needed, but I feel good. Should be a very refreshing nap.

No comments: