Saturday, September 29, 2007

Day 19

2:54am
Took some doing, but I'm up. Got a group run in four and a half hours, that'll be fun. Weight is 173.4 this morning.

8:30pm
Was a good run, about 7 miles in a hour - good group to run with and I hope we do it again next week. Unfortunately I somehow forgot that Friday had been P90 Legs and Back workout and following that with a run has led to a condition that I'm calling "my butt has been beaten with a nail studded baseball bat". My glutes HURT.

Oh well. Builds character.

New Challenge! Mother in law is in town for a few days. Historically this has meant respectable amounts of wine would find out what it's like to be drunk. My plan is hang tough, fight the good fight, soldier on past temptation and abstain.
You've heard about a battleplan as soon as the first shot is fired (poured)?
Tune in later, gentle reader, and we'll see how it all shakes out.

No comments: