Sunday, January 27, 2008

WTF

194.2 pounds this morning. Up around 8 pounds in one week. Wow. I have dropped an inch of my waist though, my ratios say I'm down from 23% BF to 20.2% I definately feel harder and thicker and I think the waist is less gooey. Who knows, maybe I'm supposed be bigger than I thought I was. I know I'm eating a lot better and (beyond the soreness) feeling a lot better. So I'll keep fighting the good fight and see what happens.

I am making a nutrition change, swapping out the 17oz Myoplex w/42g of protien for the Myoplex Lite (11oz) + 1 scoop of Whey protien to boost the protien to 43g. This will also drop my sodium intake by about 530mg a day. Save some $$$ too.

I'm going to do AbripperX this morning, last night my butt hurt too much. Also schedued is StretchX which I'm very much looking forward too, a tentative bike ride, and some additional yogaX practice.
Have a great day!

11am
Just finished StretchX and followed it up with Abripper. Let me just say if you're doing P90X and not utilizing StretchX, you're shooting yourself in the face. I mean, you're selling yourself short up the river. You catch my drift. I woke up a big ball of sore and hate and after StretchX I'm Mr Sunshine again.

And then, AbripperX.
I'm proud to report that SOMETHING must be going right, because I kicked the bottom out of Abripper today. Crushed Phifer scissors and completed all the Mason twists too. Need to work on making it pretty now but it sure is nice to see progress.

7:30pm
Did the first 30 minutes of YogaX, up to the first break. Intended to go on to for another 17 minutes but was interrupted (saved) by having to bathe the kids. I'm feeling better about it and am making progress. Hopefully before too long I'll be able to knock out all 90 minutes at one time and feel good about it. Hands down that is my most challenging workout.

Oh yeah, my bike ride turned into 45 minutes riding around in the cul-de-sac with the kids. Think I'm going to have to come up with a more structured plan for cycling. Maybe tomorrow I'll tweak the schedule a little. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: