Saturday, January 5, 2008

Oh well, it was tasty!

So last night the neighbor wives took my wife out for her birthday and left the dads with the kids. In preparation for entertaining I got some some beer and (here's where I screwed up) a big bag of Fiery Habanero Doritos. Actually did fine with the beer and kept myself to two but the Doritos got NOM NOM NOM'd. Brother Ben brought some home made hot sauces (awesome) and things got out of hand. I'll spare you from the dreams I had, you're better off without that horror. :)
Anyway Mr Scale accuses me of being 189 today and I can't deny it. Will do better today.

In other news, I ran 3 miles this morning in 31:40, which I'm pretty happy of. Knee started talking about 2.6 in, but not more than a little ache. 10 minutes after I finished it seems fine.

No comments: