Wednesday, January 23, 2008

owwwww

Hard to get up this morning. Not hard to wake up, just to physically get out of bed, rolling over was especially interesting. Eventually I got my head and chest flopped over the side and sorta penguin slid onto the carpet. After about 5 minutes I was able to pull myself up with the chest of drawers, using the drawers and handles as a makeshift ladder until I was more or less upright.
I'd like to say that I felt a lot better after the Shoulders and Arms workout, but I wouldn't want to report something that's not true.
Oh and I'm up two pounds from yesterday! Neato. 190, yay. great. whatever.

Meh, not that bad really. Sore but not unbearable. Workout this morning was a good one and I'm telling myself that my gains are actually 4 lbs of MUSCLE! It'll all work out.

1:30pm
13 Miles in 66 minutes on the Mtn bike. Nice out today! Actually feel a lot more human than I did this morning.

7:50pm
AbripperX. Got through everything but the Phifer scissors. About 75% there, did all 50 Mason twists. I'm feel pretty good about that! Only 37 AbripperX sessions to go!

No comments: