Monday, January 7, 2008

5:12am
Didn't want to get up this morning but here I am. PlyoX to start the day. Last week only got to the second break before having to stop but I intend to do better than that this time. I pushed back Abripper from yesterday to today, I think it'll fit the schedule better. Yesterday's bike ride was quite nice, took the Mtn bike for 10.5 through the new greenway trail. Very cool.
BTW, this is my favorite motivation vid right now. 2.4 mile swim, 112 mile ride, 26.4 mile run.

Maybe one day.

6:48am
PlyoX was pretty good today, hit the pause button for a few seconds once or twice but otherwise felt like I held my own. Got through the whole regular workout, next time will do the bonus. Also, weighed in at 188 again. Was sure it would be lower than that today. Oh well, hope to see better progress there soon.

Did I mention I'm drinking a gallon of water a day? Need to start wearing the pedometer and see how many miles I'm racking up going to the bathroom.

1:00pm
Wow, Xstretch is AWESOME! Really did myself a disservice by ignoring it in the fall. I've upped it to twice a week on the schedule. It really made me feel good!

8:08pm
Good feeling's gone. My midsection feels like hot coals. Hot angry coals. Hateful even. I think AbripperX is probably too tame a label for that workout. 'The Sodimizer' or maybe 'The Vominator' would be better. I'm going to go try and straighten up now.

No comments: