Monday, October 27, 2008

P90X Day 8

5:10am
I'm up.

9:55am
Busy morning today. The boy has a fever so he'll be staying home today. Hate it when the kids are sick.
Knocked out Abripper and Chest and Back this morning. Abripper was a little more of a struggle today but I did all of it. Chest and Back was a good workout, showed good gains in 90% of it.

Breakfast:
8oz 1%milk, 1 scoop whey, 1 banana, 1/2oz walnuts <--This makes a great shake, try it!
4.5oz of apple, 12oz tea (hot), 8oz LSV8 (put too much hot sauce in today, but still good)

7:52pm
Lunch/dinner/snacks, pretty much standard fare, check the dietpower outputs below if you're really interested. Did upgrade the 'bad end salsa' with a 1/4 pound of habaneros. Pretty sure that's going to end up being 'DEAD END salsa'. After a few bites I could feel the insides of my ears sweating. I'm afraid this one may leave a vicious exit wound.

Dang, I just realized I missed my nap.
Sleep total 7 hours.


No comments: