Tuesday, October 21, 2008

P90X day 2 (BD6) PLYOMETRICS

5:55am
I'm up, I'm SORE. I saw 3:45 come and go as and then 4:45, I hurt and kept shutting off the alarm clock for another hour of rest. Probably would have been fine getting up and getting started, on the other hand, maybe the rest was for the better... Plyo, here I come!

7:55am
Well, I have to say, I knocked Plyo OUT! That was the most fun workout and best sweat I've had in a good while. I'm not nearly as sore as I was when I got up although I still feel tender in my lats, pecs, triceps, and abs. Strong workout and hot shower FTW!
Breakfast time, bbl.

Breakfast:
2 microwaved eggs (scrambled) with serving of 'bad end' salsa
8 oz low sodium V8 (wit a couple of splashes of Habanero Tabasco -TRY IT!)
8 oz 1%milk w/ scoop of EAS Whey protein mix
12 oz green tea (hot)

BAD END SALSA
1/2 pound raw jalapenos (mix/add habanero or other pepper to match your sadism level)
1 pound red tomato
3/4 medium onion
3 garlic cloves
1/2 large red pepper
1 tablespoon lemon juice
-Blend. Eat. SUFFER!


The Plyo workout
The exercises are grouped into rounds, and each round gets repeated once. The breakdown is as follows:
1) Jump squat, run stance squat, airborne heisman (lateral leaping), swing kick
2) Squat reach jump, run stance squat with direction switch, double airborne heisman, circle run
3) Jump knee tuck. jumping lunge, leapfrog squat, twist combo
4) Rock star hop, gap jump, squat jack, military march
5) Run squat with 180 jump, lateral leapfrog, monster truck tire, hot foot
6) Bonus round: pitch & catch, jump shot, football move (60 seconds each)
Good Sweat!

10:15 Snack
1.75oz plain popcorn, 1 serving of salsa, 1 diet pepsi (I know, should have had tea)

Lunch
20min nap, green smoothie
8 oz V8
16 oz green tea (hot)

2:00pm Snack
1.75oz plain popcorn, more salsa, 16oz green tea (cold)
1 Snickers bar (3 funsized bars, damn Halloween candy)

Dinner
1 Serving of Garlic Chicken Voila with added vegetables. Green tea to drink. 0 cal popsicle for desert.

Already feeling some soreness in my glutes to go with my upper body pain, looking forward to rounding it out with Arms and Shoulders tomorrow. :)

Sleep for today: 8:05 (7:45 core and 20 min noon nap)



No comments: