Friday, October 24, 2008

P90 Day 5 Legs and Back

6:05am
I'm up, terrible night. Soldier on. AbripperX on deck.

7:30am
Went straight from AbripperX to Legs&Back, throttled back a little bit on the reps for some of the leg exercises since in previous rounds this workout is the one the hurts worst and for the longest. I went into it still sore from Plyo from 3 days ago, but now after finishing and a hot shower I'm feeling pretty dang good. Time for Breakfast.
3 Abrippers down, 27 to go!

Breakfast
Eggs & salsa, 8oz 1%milk w/ whey protein, 8oz V8 and 12oz hot tea

Snack/lunch/snack
popcorn, green smoothie, v8, chocolate chip cookie
26min nap at lunch. I'm sore, but not nearly as sore as I thought I'd be.

Also, it's been a week without coffee, haven't notice difference except I seem to be on a more even keel and less likely to get irritated or lose my temper.

Dinner
Oh man, I torpedoed the diet this evening. Two soft tacos and two bean burritos from Taco Bell. Was pretty tasty though!

Total sleep 6 hours + 26 min core nap


No comments: