Saturday, October 18, 2008

BD4

5:40am
Well, I guess I didn't turn on the alarm or turned it off without waking up. Just woke up on my own and checked the time. Overslept by 2 hours. Oh well.

So here are the teas I've got so far:

Yogi Tea - Slim Life
I drink this one hot, throw a bag into a cup of water and nuke for 2:30. It's okay, have started experimenting with adding milk with drinkable results. This tea has 35mg of caffeine.

Bigelow - Earl Grey Green
An Earl Grey and Green tea mix, tastes pretty good and is a nice change up when I get tired of the Slim Life tea. Not sure about the caffeine content. I also drink this one hot.

Vita Splash Green Tea with Goji, 60mg caffeine
Lipton Energize to go (Blueberry Pomegranate), 50mg caffeine
Lipton Green tea to go (Citrus), caffeine not listed.

I drink these teas cold. They're in individual serving packages and very quick and easy to use. Add to a 16.9oz water bottle or tall water glass, mix and add some ice cubes. Also great for taking to restaurants.





Sleep total: 7:40

No comments: