Saturday, October 25, 2008

P90X Day 6 KenpoX

5:29am
Hiya, going to be a busy day, so I'm glad I took the extra hour of sleep. Plan to do KenpoX, build a workbench for the garage, and cut down a tree in the back yard. Scads! of! excitement!

7:15am
That was the first KenpoX I've done in a very long time. Worked up a good sweat but it wasn't as hard as I remember it. I felt in much better control of my body and actions, not like I was flailing all over the place as I remember feeling in the past. All in all it was a fun and sweaty workout. Here's the layout for anyone interested:
1. Twist & Pivot
2. Twist & Pivot with Hook & Uppercut
3. Jabs
4. Jab/Cross
5. Jab/Cross/Hook
6. Jab/Cross/Hook/Uppercut
7. Cardio Break
8. Step Drag/High-Low Punch
9. Jab/Cross Switch
10. Hook/Uppercut Switch
11. Knee Kick
12. Ball Kick
13. Side Kick
14. Cardio Break
15. Back Kick
16. Three-Direction Kick
17. Side Lunge With High Sword/Low Hammer
18. Step Drag/Claw/Low Punch
19. Cardio Break
20. High Block
21. Inward Block
22. Outward Block
23. Downward Block
24. Star Blocks
25. Cardio Break
26. Front Shuffle with High Block/Low Punch
27. Knee/Back Kick
28. Front & Back Knuckles/Ball Kick/Back Kick
29. Hook/Uppercut/Low Side Kick
30. Elbow Series
31. Vertical Punches

Breakfast:
2 eggs, 8oz V8, 12oz tea. 8oz 1% w/ 1 bananna and 1/2oz walnuts (this was good!). 1/2 bagel w/ light cream cheese.

Dropped the tree in the backyard and carted it out. Missed my snack, built a workbench in the garage and completely rearranged it into a more usable space. Hung some more shelving in the laundry room. Missed my morn and evening snack as well as my noon nap.

Lunch was a six inch chicken breast sammich from Subway. Dinner was 2 pieces of Papa John's pizza. Eating like crap this weekend, have to do better tomorrow.

I am dog tired but the kids are ready for bed, I'm showered and ready for bed and looking forward to sleeping hard and a rest day tomorrow. I do plan to do stretchX, I think that makes me feel a lot better than simply doing nothing.


No comments: