Wednesday, October 22, 2008

P90X (BD7) Arms & Shoulders

5:00am
I'm up. Took an extra hour to sleep, then another 15 minutes to talk myself out of bed. My glutes and calves have joined in the pain party with a vengeance, upper body is back to a dull roar. AbripperX time now.

5:23am
Can check off AbripperX the list for today, 2 down and 28 to go! Going to chill out for a few then start the main workout at 6.

7:20am
Shoulders and Arms, how I've missed thee. Didn't go heavy today and I'm glad - was work enough just getting through it all. Started out with the same weights as I started with on the last round but had a boatload more stamina and rocked the bonus section which I didn't touch until 3-4 weeks in last time. Drinking 16oz of Lipton Energize green tea during the workout vs just water seems to help a lot too.

Breakfast:
2 eggs microwaved, 1 serving of salsa, 8oz 1%milk, 1 scoop of protein, 8oz lsV8, 12oz hot green tea.

10:00 Snack:
1.25oz plain popcorn

Noon
23 min nap and a green smoothie with 2 scoops of Whey protein for lunch. More lsV8 and tea.
Legs and back are SCREAMING at me, stairs are a physical challenge.

Dinner
1 Serving of chicken pot pie, green tea and a cupcake for desert

Sleep total: 7:23

No comments: