Sunday, October 19, 2008

Burning Ring of Fire

3:45am
I'm up!

So yesterday I took a pound of jalapenos, 1/4 pound of habinaros, and a white onion and fed it all to the food processor (out on the deck, do NOT do this in your house). About half of the result was then put aside covered with boiled cider vinegar to ferment for about 2 weeks. Later we'll run that through a blender and add some everclear and hopefully end up with some awesome hot sauce.

The other half pretty much got eaten on chips and on a burger at dinner. It was a lot of pepper relish. This morning has been.. Painful.

Later today I'll be doing the fit test, measurements, and pictures. Tomorrow, P90X!

Breakfast: Green tea, 8oz V8 (low sodium - add Tabasco for spicy!), 2 scrambled eggs from the microwave.

Lunch:
Buffalo Chicken wrap from Jersey Mikes. Not part of the diet but I figured what the heck, one last hurrah.

Dinner:
Grilled chicken (6.5oz) & light caeser salad, lots of green tea today. One cupcake and one Reese's peanut butter cup.

7pm
Fittest results were not too surprising, other than I realize just how un-photogenic I really am. Yeesh. Images to frighten children. I'll get them online for the more sadistic of you later.

Sleep total: 6:05 (5:45 core, 20Min nap)


No comments: