Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Day 36 - BACK TO WORK!

6:46am
Showered, shaved and inspection ready. Weighed in at 177.8, to say I enjoyed my last two days of 'vacation' would be appropriate. However, today is a new day and I start it with a renewed purpose and dedication. Will hold off any further polyphasic experiments for a while until I see how a typical day working at home is going to flow. P90x has suffered, but not greviously. Yesterday's Chest/Shoulders/Triceps workout will be done today and Plyo will replace yoga on Thursday. Tomorrow will be Back and Biceps and Friday I'm back to the regular schedule with no workouts missed for the remaining weeks. I will also be running T/Th/Sa with Saturday being a fairly big run. Cycling M/W/F.
Check the Fitness Log link to monitor my calorie/nutrition intake. Yep, I'm back in the saddle there too.
Off to work, have a great day.
-Wes

8:15pm
Well day 1 back at work was interesting. Definitely going to take some getting used to. Wife took Kid 1 and Kid 2 out for most of the morning and I found myself to be hyper productive during that time. Got a little more challenging in the afternoon when I could hear Kid 2 having a meltdown upstairs while I was on a conference call, but I'm sure we'll figure it all out before long. Picked up a telephone with a headset and mute button for now.

Lunch plan blew up and did not get chest/sholders/tricep workout in today. Will tackle back/biceps in the early AM tomorrow and get Plyo in at lunch, then do C/S/T on Thurs AM and get a run in at Thurs-lunch.

Sleep plan for now is 11pm to 5am, workout from 6-7am, then shower/shave and get the day rolling.

No comments: