Monday, October 8, 2007

Day 28 - Back in the saddle

2:07am
Good morning! Today we start Phase II of P90x. Should be fun.

2:48pm
Yep, Phase II is a challenge. Started today with Chest/Shoulders/Tri workout. This is actually a little more like what I'm used to doing (chest/tri on same day) although this is much more intense than anything I've done before. 24 moves, quick pace. I'm loving it.

I'm going to have to give a daily schedule serious thought. I believe a fair portion of what I'll be doing for the new job will end up being outside normal 1st shift hours and on an ad-hoc basis as well. I think I'm talking myself into moving the P90X workouts back to somewhere in the 2-5am range so I can be fairly certain nothing conflicts. That should work out... Throw some alternating runs/bike rides in around early afternoon for now since we're heading into shorter days...

Hmm, where'd I put that spreadsheet...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow it sounds like you have a very hard task in front of you, I can hardly do the P90x in the afternoon, but 2-5 am, hope it all works out for you