Friday, June 27, 2008

Day 82 CardioX

6:15am
I'm up, only half hour late. Woot!
I'm pretty sore and could have gladly slept another hour or so. Maybe CardioX will work some of the pain away.

9:15am
CardioX was an okay workout, I sweated but not like crazy. Will need to hit abs core plus some time today. Wife wants a lunch date so looks like the pool may be out unless I can hit it this afternoon. Today is the last day of school for the kids and tonight starts my week of vacation.
This week was supposed to be a recovery week but I swapped it for the first week of phase 4 so I could do recovery stuff (no special gear) while I'm at the beach. I will be taking running shoes, swim suit, and road bike and will still be training for the tri. I'll have a week after vacation and then knock it out. I'm ready to have it behind me.

No comments: