Thursday, June 26, 2008

Day 81

6:50am
I'm up! Late, but up. I'm working on it.

Lunchtime:
Well, had to pull some daddy-duty and watch the boy for a while, didn't get to ride tobacco trail but was able to do Shoulders&Arms. Another rocker of a workout, felt mighty good and it's nice to see I'm retaining the same level of strength from the last time I did the workout.

So apparently cutting back on the legs workout was a good idea, I'm still pretty sore this week, but it isn't miserable like it's been.

Dinnertime:
Okay, I put a link to the Drinky-Dink Log (now with turbo gauge!) in the upper right of the blog. Check it out. You know you want to. Note the default number of drinks per day is zero. Just need to keep it that way. :)
PS - I sorta freaked out a little when I saw that this challenge doesn't end until OCTOBER.

Bedtime:
So no drinks tonight, not a big deal today. Let's hope it stays that way.
DrinkyDay: 1
Drinks Today:0
Total Drinks: 0

No comments: