Thursday, June 5, 2008

Day 60

Running late this morning, lots of sleep interruptions last night and I'm feeling foggy on top of tired and sore. Should make for an interesting day.
On Deck: 3 Mile run, 13+ Mile Cycle at lunch, and Upper body+ workout sometime today. Oh and it's supposed to be 99 here. Good times.

Got the run done, went ahead and did 3.2 (5K) since I was feeling good. Time was 27:51.

It was pretty hot on the tobacco trail today, the Mighty Tim and I rode at a pretty quick pace and I ended up doing 15 miles in about 70 minutes. At the very end of the ride I went to make the turn off back to my car and the bike went out from underneath me. Fair amount of road rash, ribs and shoulder are sore and I pulled my right calf muscle pretty bad. Hope nothing is torn.

I'm not sure at this point if I'm going to attempt Upper Body+ today or not.

No comments: