Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sunday, pre 100 day, 10000 burpee/pullup challenge

Not much to report from last week, did some running, did some riding, burpees and pullups. SSDD.

Tomorrow I start the 10000 burpee/pullup challenge. I may have bitten off more than I can chew but you never know until you know. This will take us right up to and keep us busy until the triathlon. Plan on running three times a week with the regular plan and cycling three times a week until I can figure out some swim training. Planning on getting three abrippers and two abs/core workouts done a week and ending the days with candlelight yoga/xstretch. Fridays are rest days, nothing scheduled at all.

Next weekend is the end of 10K running training, I'll be in SC for the Cooper River bridge run. After that we start the marathon training in earnest.

2009 Miles Run: 75.5

No comments: