Friday, March 6, 2009

Biphasicish sleeping day 12

Well, had an oversleep event today, went to bed about 11:15 and got up when wife's alarm clock went off at 6:45. I feel better for doing it am going to stick with 6-7.5 hours with a 1/2 hour daily nap. The experiment has definately gotten my discipline back more or less in line with where it needs to be and I'm happy with how my daily schedule works out. I get up in time for a round of exercise, then help with kids/breakfast routine to get them out the door before getting to work. In the evening after work I hang with family and after kids are in bed I have some guilt free me time.

So far today I've knocked out abripper (21/25 reps per exercise) and a 5.5 mile run. 20 pushups completed.

12:36pm - 50 pushups done.
3:22pm - 80 done.
4:22pm - 100 done.
5:46pm - 120 done.

No comments: