Saturday, April 26, 2008

Saturday, Day 20, playing catchup.

Lots of house and yard work gettin' done. Did the last Total body and Kenpo for a while and tomorrow's Yo-Gax will end Phase 1 of the Hybrid P180X+. Next week should be fun with a lot of Core/Stretch/Yoga. 8 Days from now I expect to be flexible enough to stick my elbow in my ear. I'm glad it's a 'rest' week, I'm going to have to spend a lot of time on the bike with only 11 days left and 141.5 to roll. Tomorrow's ride will be a big one and should get me well under the 100 mark.

I've probably mentioned it before, but check out www.mapmyfitness.com sometime. It's awesome for mapping out runs/rides/walks and logging your exercise. You can also take physical challenges like the 300 miles in 30 days to push yourself and win prizes. Good stuff.

Time to organize this office and get the house cleaned up some. Catch you later!

No comments: