Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Day 3, the drums have stopped...

5 sad miles this morning, low energy, cruddy time. Got passed by a lady with a chihuahua which was embarrasing even though the chihuahua looked like he might be on the juice (or he was a labrador). Anyhoo, made it back to the house before wife reported me missing, so thats good.
StretchX today and I'm hoping to hit the Tobacco Trail with Tim at lunchtime for a bike ride.

Need to perk up before then.

5 Miles run, 89 left to go.

Dang good ride with Tim on the Tobacco Trail although I underestimated how far my route was. I was expecting 13-14 miles and ended up pedaling my washing machine of a trail bike over 21 miles instead. Doh!

Oh well, 21 more ridden, 265.5 to go!

9:48pm
StretchX. Man am I glad I did that. I didn't really feel motivated to, but showed up anyway and now I feel all sorts of relaxed, unwound and ready to sleeeeepp. Not feeling any pain anywhere.

Goodnight.

No comments: