Thursday, April 3, 2008

Aaaand I'm Spent.

I'm calling it done today. Maybe I'm not eating enough, maybe I should have taken the rest week, maybe I've got a cold, but I've been TIRED this week. Going to relax and recoop then hit it with a vengeance on Monday. Got some logistics and planning to do before then, with a serious overhaul of my nutrition plan.

In case you're interested in the 11 weeks I did of this round of P90X, I dropped 2 inches from my waist, went from 23% body fat to 16% and replaced 13 pounds of fat with more than that of muscle. Doubled or tripled the number of pull ups and push ups that I could do, added considerable mass to my arms and shoulders while trimming down the flab around my mid section and seriously enhanced my endurance and threshold for pain. :)
I'm quite pleased with the results even though I played pretty fast and loose both with the program (I'm looking at you, YOGAX) and eating plans. I'm very much looking forward to the next challenge.

Peas out!

No comments: