Sunday, April 13, 2008

Day 7 of 182

Sorry about yesterday, my folks were coming up to visit and return my vacationing daughter. I was pretty much cleaning house and yard working until they got here although I got a decent amount of YogaX done. I'm switching the schedule up a little to accommodate the weekends better. YogaX on Sat and StretchX on Sunday with the mega ride. I should have run Saturday but found myself out of time so I'm behind where I should be for the 30 day run challenge.

Today Gene, Dave and I went for 41.25 miles on the road bikes include one monsterous road where you climb 250 feet in 2 miles. It was very steep with a couple of platues. I'm calling it Heartbreak Hill from now on. All in all I'm pretty pleased to hung in with these guys, they are much more experienced cyclists and riding with them pushes me pretty hard while giving me a lot of good info about riding with a group.

Bonus! When I got back Daughter wanted to go for a ride, so we did another 1.8 miles in the neighborhood.
221 Miles left to ride! I'm ahead 3 miles on the cycling schedule but behind by 4 on running.

Still have StretchX scheduled for today, I'm going to rest a little before then.

************
StretchX done.. So sleepy...

No comments: