Monday, March 10, 2008

Week 9 Begins

Chest and Back went really well today, that's a fun workout. Hard to believe I only get to do it one more time this round of P90X. Glutes were still really sore from Saturday, so went for a bike ride to try and loosen the muscles up. 15 miles later I realize I probably should have thought through my cunning plan a little more carefully. I feel like someone loosened my bellybutton and my butt's about to fall off.
I also knocked out AbripperX. Got through the Yoga section of CardioX and then ran out of gas. Maybe tomorrow.

3 comments:

Hoosier Daddy said...

Hey, nice blog. I'm starting P90x myself this week. Actually started it last month but by week 4 was hit with the flu that pretty much set me back.

Saw your links and it appears you're a cyclist? Same here and am hoping P90x will get me back in action once the season starts which based on the 10 day forecast is about to start!

Wes said...

Hey HD, welcome!

I don't really see myself as a cyclist as much as some geek on a bike, but I do like setting stretch goals and seeing how far I can push things. Have a couple of fairly big rides scheduled for this year.

Anyway, thanks for reading!

Doc Shazam said...

Funny stuff here!