Friday, March 28, 2008

W11D5

So I tried lifting weights, but, they're just so heavy...

Sinuses acting up again and I'm feeling a little toasted in general. Missing that last 'rest' week that I skipped to get done early. Yesterday YogaX (pronounced "Yo Gax") just didn't happen although I did a good bit of house cleaning, bike riding with the kids outside and took a walk at lunch with wife and the dog. Was beautiful yesterday and will be today as well.

Got up late and only had time for 1/2 of legs and back, pull ups have gotten much better and maybe I won't suffer all weekend with 'gluteus painius maximus' this time.

I'm absolutely sick of CardioX. The doubles routine has put that in front of me so many times I think I've got it memorized. Glad I can turn off the banter. ONE WEEK TO GO (of weight routines anyway) and I've started planning for what's next. I'm looking at a 26 week hybrid P90X and P90X+ routine that looks absolutely NUTS! I'm stoked and will post the details as I hammer them out.

Stay tuned fearless reader!

No comments: