Tuesday, March 4, 2008

W7D2 Good times.

Knocked out AbripperX, CardioX (from yesterday) and Plyo this afternoon. I think I earned my shower today. I really like all three of these workouts but don't intend on doing them all on the same day again any time soon. Now for some 'recovery' drink and de-funking session in the shower.
-Wes

8pm
Heavin' Hooters Batman, I am TIRED. I almost couldn't type that in all caps I'm so tired. I'd crash right now if my responsibilities would let me. Oh well, muscle through.

4 comments:

Doc Shazam said...

Defunk, man, you need it!

THanks for the motivaiton. You are right, the "habit" needs to take over when motivation wanes.

here I sit at a coffee shop doing work at 8:50pm knowing I still have to do plyo when I get home AND get up to be downtown at the courthouse by 7:30AM to testify in a case I treated.

Tomorrow will be a long day, but then I get to CRUSH it with some p90x!

Doc Shazam said...

BTW, Wes, we need more pics!

Angelia said...

I love the plyo! Kenpo is awesome too! Cardio X is my workout in the am! yeah Bring it!

Angelia :)

Wes said...

Added a comparison set, just for you Doc :)

I don't photograph well and felt sorta 'puffy' at the time they were taken but I see progress!

Hope the next set will be more impressive!