Sunday, February 3, 2008

Sunday end of week 2

Skipped Kenpo yesterday so did that first thing this morning. Still have to do Abripper and want to get StretchX in as well. Not sure if I'll get a bike ride in or not. Legs feel pretty good, there is a fair amount of tenderness especially in my glutes, but that's no surprise.
Weight was 189 this morning.
Have a great day!

Rode 4 miles in the neighborhood with the kids, nice day out. Just finished StretchX, feeling pretty dang good right now. I highly recommend it.

6:00pm
Knocked out AbripperX although I wasn't very motivated to do it. Spent a lot of time outside today and am pretty tired. Felt good to get it done (what, only 33 more times?) with a hot shower I could gladly rack out right now.

I think I'm going to have to start blogging as soon as I get up like I used to do, while I'm doing well with not missing a workout yet I feel like my discipline in the morning is slipping - cycling went pretty much out the window this week and a lot of workouts were shuffled around. Not happy with that. So if you guys don't see me having posted by 5:35am or so, feel free to give me a load of carp in the comments - I'll deserve it.

No comments: