Monday, February 4, 2008

Week 3, Day 1

5:34am
I'm up.

7:00am
Chest and Back went well, but I'm feeling pretty wasted and ill now. Was really thirsty this morning, probably drank too much water during the workout. Going to grab a shower, should feel better after that.

10:43am
Just checking in, feeling good now. Shower and breakfast set me right up. Going to work on the schedule a little and hopefully have that posted before long. Now that I've seen how the first couple of weeks have rolled I can put something in place that I can maintain.

1:15pm
Rode 12 miles in 56 minutes on the mountain bike today, would have liked to have done more as nice out as it is, but can only stretch a lunch break so far...

6:00pm
AbripperX, two nights in a row. Not as bad as I was expecting but not exactly hugs and rainbows either. Now I'm caught up to where the schedule is supposed to be, which makes me happy and I've got my updated schedule and workout sheets posted HERE. I'll see about updating them with my actual info pretty soon.
That is all.

2 comments:

Orlando said...

Stay focus. It will get better. The fact that you got early in the morning it's a sign of your commitment. Drink sensibly during workout. I take protein shake as recovery drink. I find that this complements well the increase of metabilic rate to kill calories quicker. It looks like you want to loose some weight. It's odd, but I hear eating more will help you loose weight. Stick to it and it will pay you back!

Anonymous said...

you can do it!!!!!!!!! =)