Saturday, November 1, 2008

P90X Day 13 KenpoX

10am
Family (and I) had a hard time shaking off the sugar coma and getting moving this morning. Biphasic sleep plan really took it in the shorts this week, perhaps I can get back on track tonight or Sunday. Both kids are congested and coughing but at least they're getting it up. Just makes it hard to get a peaceful block of sleep time.

Knocked out KenpoX first thing, cooling off from that now then shower and breakfast. Doesn't look like we'll be to busy today.

Later...
Well so much for the chilling out plan, stepped into Home Depot for air filters and came out with faucet, towel and toilet paper hangers, mirror and toilet seat for the downstairs bathroom. Should have known better to bring wife with me to the hardware store.

9pm
Bathroom turned out well. Also finished my hot sauce that's been fermenting for the last two weeks by running it through the blender and adding about 1/2 a cup of everclear. I think it's pretty tasty and took some over to Neighbor Ben who's also a pepperhead. He seemed to like it. It's HOT but has a good flavor to it. I also tried the everclear - think I'll just put the rest of THAT away in the cabinet. May need some paint thinner later.

No comments: