Thursday, February 26, 2009

Biphasic sleeping day 4

3:37am
Harder to get up, but I made it. Sleep quality was not as good due to dog and children but I'll manage. Entertained thoughts of adding another 90 min and going back to sleep but I got up anyway.

5:35am
Just an update to let you know I'm fine. Took a few minutes get going but I put the coffee on and took advantage of the off hours to do a little server maintenance than needed to be done. Going to slip upstairs and see about catching another episode of BSG.

8:25am
Making another round of coffee. Feel a little weary but not bad. Plan to push the nap back to 12:30 or 1pm. Do want to keep it around traditional lunch times, see that working out with the rest of the world better in the long run if it is feasible.

4:15pm
Been a good day, having a time with the 90 minute naps, keep waking up at the 1 hour mark thinking it's time to get up. If it continues I'll just go ahead a get up. Did 12:30 to 2pm today. Think that may be the sweet spot, we'll see how it shakes out as I continue to rotate the core time. Shooting for a 12am - 4:30 timeframe tonight.

Haven't been super hungry today, had a big green smoothie and some popcorn, gallon of water that I drink everyday now, and coffee. Not sure what's on deck for dinner. Knocked out the first 30 minutes of YogaX today and felt pretty good for holding my own after a long time away. Got to figure out what next week's PT schedule is going to be.

8:11pm
Feeling kinda tired now, been hanging out on the sofa reading some and feel a bit zonked. Going to try for midnight tonight but we'll have to see how that goes.

10:!5pm
Yeah, pretty dang tired now.

Total sleep: 6 hours

No comments: