Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Biphasic sleeping day 2

2:35am
I'm up! Little harder getting out of bed this morning but did okay. Going to sleep was harder too, I think I was stressing about getting to sleep because there was only 4.5 hours and didn't want to waste them. Listened to the polynap white noise and that seemed to help.

7:05am
Feeling a little bit squirrelly around the edges but got a lot of reading done this morning. Planned on going for a run but it's only 20 here. Will try to hit the treadmill instead. Working on some coffee.

8:39am
Coffee and turning on the lights seems to have made the difference. Online, feeling fine.

8:25pm
Good day, busy as sin. Crashed for my nap and woke up in panic that I've over slept but still had half an hour to go. Good energy and focus and got to spend a little time on the treadmill for a fast mile run. Starting to yawn now, hot shower after the run seems to have zonked me pretty good. Time to put Kid #2 to bed now.

10pm
Check out time, finished the day with some Crunch Candle Light Yoga. I recommend it.

Sleep schedule 10pm-2:30am (4.5) + 11:30am - 1pm(1.5 )
2009 Miles Run: 27.8
Body weight: 172.6

No comments: