Monday, July 21, 2008

Day 99 Announcements!

6:35am
I'm up for Chest and Back this morning.
8:00am
Not a great workout this morning, left side of my neck has (what I call) a crick in it. Definitely affected my workout this morning and is still bugging me. Oh well, I'll keep trying to stretch it out as the day progresses.

Some announcements!
Most exciting, wife has asked me to do Turbo Jams 3 days a week with her over the next 75 days! I'm really stoked about it, I've been thinking about adding something different into the mix for a while, and think it'll be good to workout with wife.
In addition to TG I'm setting a goal of cycling 750 miles and running 100 miles over the next 75 days.
What's special about 75 days? Well that's how much I have left in the 100 day drink challenge. Yep, already a quarter of the way done, haven't had a single alcoholic drink in 16 days and even did without the O'douls last night. Have also put away all the protein bars, myoplex and so forth and intend to focus more on less processed food for this time frame. I've put on a lot of muscle in the last 90 days, now I really want to get lean. I've been chasing 6 pack abs for a long time. I fully intend on having them 75 days from now.

Oh, and I'm get a jump on the 725 miles of cycling with the cup 'n cone ride for MS this Saturday. It promises to be challenge, 67 mile round trip with 2750 feet of hill climbing. I've ridden the nasty hilly part before with Gene and Dave but was either April or May. Been a while.

That's all for now dear reader, have a great day!

1:00pm
Oh man, I'm gonna feel that later. Wife enjoyed it too. Turbo Jams that is.

No comments: