Monday, July 14, 2008

Day 92 Chest and Back

Good mornin!
I'm sore and slept in but I feel good! I'm looking forward to Chest and Back today at lunch and working up some plans for the next physical challenge. Rico mentioned a 67 mile bike ride with 5 stops for ice cream along the way, it's in a couple of weeks and looks like fun. I'm also thinking about working in 100 pushups in 6 weeks challenge and maybe modifying that for 100 Pullups too. Not sure if that would help or hinder P180X+, but it should be interesting to try. More later!

Did Chest and Back at lunch time and used pushup bars for the first time. Veeery different workout. I'm going to feel that tomorrow.

1 comment:

Craig said...

You've turned me on to the pushups challenge, and I'm due for week 1, day 2 tonight. Let me tell you, these man boobs are sore!