Monday, July 13, 2009

Update

Hi there!
Well a fair amount has happened since May, I continued to train for the triathlon and felt rather good about it. Then when cycling on vacation (July 5th) I had a wreck, flipped over the handlebars and landed on my back in an intersection. Good helmet check, roadrash and a pretty bruised back.

I opted to pass on the Tri, lower back is still tender and running/cycling is not very fun.

So here's the new plan, P90X (back willing) in the mornings, yoga MWF with wife at lunch, and relaxation yoga/stretching prior to bed. May start rolling in some 10 minute trainer too.

I'm starting this round at a lower body weight and body fat than ever before, so I'm hoping this time the 6 pack is going to finally, finally, FINALLY show up. If not I may just draw them in with a Sharpie.

Oh, and today is day 194 without any alcohol. How about that?

------------
Got up an hour late but still knocked out Chest and Back, took it pretty easy and it went well. Abripper was pretty meh, can't do half the exercises (the first 4 and mason twists ect) since that position has my entire body weight on my bruised back.

6:30 Chest/Back/Abripper, 16oz of iced green tea
7:46 20oz of coffee, 2 multivitamins, 2 vitamin Cs, green smoothie (apple, banana, spinich, frozen berries, 2 scoops of vanilla whey protein, ice and water) and a bowl of plain popcorn for breakfast
10:30 8oz 1%milk, 2 scoops chocolate whey protein
12:30 8oz 1%milk, 2 scoops chocolate whey protein, bowl of plain popcorn, 2 chocolate chip cookies. (willpower, why have thou forsaken me?)
2:00pm Serving of almonds, glass of iced green tea, 20 minutes of Yoga - wife's intro.
5:30pm 12oz Odoul's, 3.5oz of grilled chicken, serving of homemade hummus. One scoop if icecream (ARRG!)
7:00pm 45 minutes of chasing the boy around on his bike - he's learning!
9:00pm Holy Moly I are tired!

No comments: