Monday, September 22, 2008

BIG TEST

Last week was okay, didn't hit all my workout goals but did get a run, a ride and a fair amount of yoga in.  I've discovered that I really don't have the room in my for Tai Chi without a fair amount of re-arranging of furniture so I think that project is going to be on hold for a while.


Friday my mother-in-law arrived for my brother-in-law's 40th birthday and his daughter's first birthday (they are a day apart).  Additionally, my sister-in-law's parents also flew up for the celebrations.  My mother-in-law has had some recent foot surgery so most of the celebrations happened here at my house.  I thought this would be bad for my adult beverage consumption but was happy to discover it just wasn't that big an issue.  Mom-in-law is on pain meds for her feet and shouldn't be drinking anyway and I volunteered for daddy-duty and watched the kids while the rest went out to eat (and drink).  I'm up a little from the two rounds of birthday cake and ice cream but not bad.

Days left: 11
Drink log: 30/56 and 8 day with none.
Miles Ridden: 334.5/750
Miles Run: 53/100

No comments: