Wednesday, September 3, 2008

14 years ago today, a year ago tomorrow

14 years ago today I met my wife.  That seems like it should be a long time, but its passed in the blink of an eye. 

A year ago tomorrow I posted to this blog for the very first time.  A lot has changed in the past year, and there's no doubt that in that time I've built a better Wes.  However, there's always room for improvement (and Jello!) and I'm looking forward to what comes next.

Monday and today I did rung 27 of the LoL (Ladder of Life) as decribed in the Hacker's Diet, yesterday I met with Rico for a 17 mile road ride.  Think the Green Smoothies are doing good things to me, we cranked that ride and it felt GOOD.

Wow, over two months without a single adult beverage.  I don't think I've done that as long as I've been of legal drinking age.

Days left: 30
Drink log: 26/56 and 61 days with none.
Miles Ridden: 273.5/750
Miles Run: 38/100

No comments: