Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Well, I'm surprisingly sore. Did the 5 mile run on Monday and 16 Mile ride with Tim yesterday. But even splitting up yogax and kicking off Abripper with just 17 reps has put the whoop-ass on me in places I'd forgotten about. Oh well, pain is weakness leaving the body right?

Weight is still tracking down, 180.4 today. Green smoothies FTW!

I'm trying out a new raw recipe today, put tomatoes, flax seed, lemon juice, garlic and some red onion in the food processor, and am dehydrating the spread out results to make a potato chip replacement. I love salsa and hummus but don't like the extra salt and so on from regular chips, so I'm going to try this as a substitute. Hope it works, also made salsa since I was making a mess anyway and right now the house smells REALLY GOOD.

Not sure if I'm going to run today or start Tai Chi, looks like rain so maybe that'll be the deciding factor.

Days left: 23
Drink log: 26/56 and 68 days with none.
Miles Ridden: 307/750
Miles Run: 43/100

No comments: