Monday, September 8, 2008

8 Weeks to go

I'm planning to kick off a round of P90X Classic starting Nov 3rd, only 8 weeks from today. I'm going to spend these weeks preparing by cutting weigh and working on my weak spots, especially yogax and abripper. Started back today with the first 1/3 of yogax and abripper set to 17 reps this morning and then did a 5 mile run at lunch. The plan is yoga every morning & abripper 3times a week in the morning and run twice a week, cycle twice a week, tai chi twice a week for lunch. I've got some 'maybe' plans for 10-15 minute workouts around 10:30am and 3:30pm to complement snack time - we'll see how that shakes out.

So I made a green smoothie with turnip greens today. Threw in frozen mango, blueberries, apple and a bananna. I can honestly say this is the first time I've ever successfully consumed turnip greens. The smoothie was pretty dang tasty.

Around 181 pounds today, hoping to be around 170 at kick off. I think it's doable.

Days left: 25
Drink log: 26/56 and 66 days with none.
Miles Ridden: 291/750
Miles Run: 43/100

No comments: