Sunday, August 17, 2008

Cha cha cha cha cha cha changes...

So Saturday I bought an Omron Fat loss Monitor with Scale, Model HBF-400. In addition to weight it also apparently harnesses black magic to measure percent body fat and calculates BMI. The information it provided was.. not as good as I was expecting it to be. The results from my tape measure calculations to deduce body fat seem have been overly optimistic. My only regret is that I didn't buy a scale to provide this info earlier. Anyway, now I feel like I have a better picture of my physical state which will help guide where to go from here. I'm in the process of finalizing the next 7 weeks (or so) exercise plans and am excited about the direction I'm heading.

Change is good.

Speaking of change, check out the new fitday.com, I'm digging the new look and feel. Give it a spin when you've got a chance.

Kicking off tomorrow with a run, I'll say 'hi' before I head out.
-Wes

Days left: 47
Drink log: 26/56 and 44 days with none.
Miles Ridden: 221/750
Miles Run: 19.5/100

1 comment:

Dannique said...

Hey man. Just so you know, I was looking into getting one of those Omron body fat scales, but I heard the body fat measurements were pretty much worthless. The consensus is that it adds close to 10% body fat to what your actual percentage is. So don't believe it. But you can use it to monitor your progress.