Sunday, January 18, 2009

P90X Day 91 END OF P90X!

Well today finishes this round of P90X. I took it as a rest day and just did a neighborhood run. All in all I'm pleased with the results, I'm 11 pounds lighter than I was this time last year and I didn't do the historical blow up over the holidays. This time of year is the hardest by far for me and I'm proud things went as well as they did.
I've lost about 6 pounds of overall weight and tomorrow I'll take the measurements to see how my body changed. I feel great and think I look pretty good for a guy about to be 39. Still want better definition though.

I think tomorrow will start a round of the P90X+ lean program. That should tie in well with the triathlon training and marathon program. Considering throwing in a round or two of 10 minute trainers during the day to keep the metabolism high and ending the day with some yoga. We'll have to see how all that works out.

Stay tuned dear reader, things are about to get a little more interesting!

2009 Miles Run: 10.8

No comments: