Monday, January 26, 2009

Just Kidding, this is day 1 of P90X+

Last week was a trial run, did 90% of what I was supposed to but found some issues with the route that conflicted with some of the other training I want to do. So I reworked it and will start today.
I need to start the mornings a little better. I'm up an hour earlier than normal but I'm also up an hour later than I wanted to be. Not sure why I'm spending so much time sleeping. Oh well, let's workout.

Knocked out Total Body+ and AbsCore. Did a bunch of extra pull ups. I really want to be able to crank out a hundred good pull ups by the end of the year.

As an attempt to reinforce my discipline I'm going to get back to posting as soon as I get up in the morning. Tomorrow's target is 6am - not sure why I'm finding this to be so difficult. Lazy I guess.

Oh, forgot to mention a good 3 mile neighborhood run last Sunday. The marathon training is picking up slowly but steadily.

Now it's time for a little yoga then bed.

2009 Miles Run: 13.8

No comments: